Content Marketing Specialist
Parkway Digital is looking for a full-time content marketing specialist with a deep understanding of optimized content, from planning to publishing. At Parkway, you’ll work with digital designers, programmers, strategists and writers to create blog posts, landing pages, email content and other deliverables for our clients.
- Conceptualizing, researching, writing and editing for both SEO and conversions with an established audience in mind across:
- Blog posts
- Email campaigns
- Case studies
- Landing pages
- Creating and implementing data-backed content strategies and calendars, as well as ongoing optimization
- Staying up to date on content marketing best practices, strategies and tools.
- Communicating with coworkers and clients across senorities and roles
- Prioritizing long- and short-term projects while tracking time spent on each
- 2 to 4 years of content marketing experience
- Technical writing experience, ideally in intellectual property and innovation; law, especially personal injury; and/or manufacturing and construction
- A deep understanding of SEO best practices as they relate to content marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, SEMRush and other relevant tools
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a related field
Parkway Digital offers competitive compensation, benefits, PTO and a hybrid work schedule. To apply, please send your (typo-free) resume and 3 examples of your copywriting work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Referral Program