Social Media & Content Specialist
Parkway Digital is on the lookout for a full-time digital specialist with strong copywriting and social media skills.
The perfect addition to the Parkway team will spend their weeks creating and publishing killer content while hanging out with us in our Williamsville office. At Parkway, you’ll work with a team of digital designers, programmers, strategists and writers to create blog posts, social media content and other deliverables for our clients.
As a member of the digital team at Parkway, we’ll need you to take on a wide variety of projects, including (but definitely not limited to) blog posts, social media, email blasts, press releases and ad copy. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable writing in many voices for lots of audiences, because you’ll be helping build brands across multiple industries.
You’ll need to be okay with:
- Brainstorming and researching topics
- Writing both digital and offline content
- Following SEO best practices
- Editing content from other team members and clients
- Publishing content to platforms like WordPress, Facebook and Instagram
- Learning something new every day
We’d love for you to bring these skills to the table:
- 1 to 3 years of digital writing
- A deep understanding of social media best practices
- MailChimp campaign experience
- Google Analytics know-how
- A working knowledge of public relations tactics
Ideally, our next digital specialist has a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, etc.
To apply, please send your (typo-free) resume and 3-ish examples of your copywriting work. We can’t wait to hear from you!