Parkway Digital is on the lookout for a full-time digital specialist with strong copywriting, search engine optimization and search engine marketing skills.
The perfect addition to the Parkway team will spend their weeks creating and publishing killer content while hanging out with us in our Williamsville office. At Parkway, you’ll work with a team of digital designers, programmers, strategists and writers to create blog posts, social media content and other deliverables for our clients.
As a member of the digital team at Parkway, we’ll need you to take on a wide variety of projects, including (but definitely not limited to) blog posts, email blasts, press releases and ads. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable writing in many voices for lots of audiences because you’ll be building brands across multiple industries.
You’ll need to be okay with:
- Brainstorming and researching topics
- Writing both digital and offline content
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Editing content from other team members and clients
- Publishing posts and pages to content management systems
- Building campaigns on Google Ads and similar platforms
- Learning something new every day
We’d love for you to bring these skills to the table:
- 1 to 3 years of digital writing
- A deep understanding of SEO best practices
- MailChimp campaign experience
- Google Ads and Analytics know-how
- A working knowledge of public relations tactics
Ideally, our next digital specialist has a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, etc.
To apply, please send your (typo-free) resume and 3-ish examples of your copywriting work. We can’t wait to hear from you!