Our new social media manager will plan and implement organic and paid social media strategies for our clients. As a member of the Parkway team, you’ll be responsible for planning daily posts, sharing original and curated content, celebrating relevant holidays and more. The ideal candidate will be responsible for every aspect of social media management, from strategy and design to posting and engagement.
You’ll need to be okay with:
- Managing accounts across a range of industries
- Adapting to established brand voices to engage followers
- Working directly with clients on organic and paid campaigns
- Presenting and implementing new ideas to meet KPIs
- 1 to 3 years of social media management experience
- Understanding of organic and paid social media best practices
- Knowledge of industry platforms and tools (Later, Facebook Business Manager, SEMRUSH, etc.)
- Familiarity with graphic design and photo editing tools
- Experience with publishing via WordPress
Ideally, our next digital specialist has a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, etc.
To apply, please send your resume and 3-ish examples of your social media work to [email protected] We can’t wait to hear from you!